- 3 years Director –Digital L!FE Regional TV & Video OTT at SingTel. Singapore
- 20+ years in Mobile , Telco’s and High Tech companies.
- Started in m-Health in 2004- Received Award “most innovative Service” from GSM Association at Mobile World Congress in 2009 with his m-Health start-up and 1st Remote Patient Monitoring iPhone App.
- MBA NYU Stern/LSE London/HEC Paris + Msc. Technology Management EM Lyon+ Msc.EE ECE Paris
Laurent is the CEO and founder of APILINX Pte Ltd. He held several management positions at SingTel respectively in the International Group, Group Corporate Strategy and Group Digital L!fe. Recently, Laurent served as Director Regional TV and OTT (Over-The-Top) Video to create regional multi-screens video services combining new monetization and gamification strategies. In addition, Laurent created and launched the very first Android Operator Tray for Low-cost Smartphones dedicated to emerging markets. Overall, Laurent spent 20+ years in the Mobile Phone and High-Tech Industries where he held several management positions in Sales, Marketing and Strategy with Philips Electronics, VLSI Technology and NXP Semiconductors. He created the first Linux based Smartphone in 2005, sold it to Samsung which later became the Samsung BADA platform. He specified and launched the first Philips GSM handset back in 1995 and introduced the very first Voice Recognition enabled mobile phone in 1996.
He started in m-Health back in 2004 with Philips Electronics and participated to the creation of Continua health alliance. With his m-Health Start-up created early 2008, he received the Jury special prize Award as the “most innovative start-up” with his first remote patient monitoring iPhone App and wireless wearable sensor from the GSM Association at the 2009 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Laurent served as well as a consultant for Discretix, an Israeli company specialized in Mobile Security. Laurent holds four patents in User Interface and Mobile security.
Laurent holds a TRIUM Executive M.B.A. from NYU Stern School of Business New-York, HEC Paris and LSE London, a M.Sc. in Technology Management from Lyon Business School (EM Lyon) and a Msc. in Electronics Engineering from Ecole Centrale d'Electronique (E.C.E.) Paris.
- 20+ years experience of leading projects & managing multi-cultural teams
- Created first 3D modelling and animation Software back in 1989
- Created first Text-to-Speech Software for Telecom operators applications and on-line services
- Started first Linux based software architecture back in 1996
- Software, System & network Architect - Specialist of SaaS Cloud operations
- Bsc in Computer Science – University Paul Sabatier – Toulouse France
- General Manager - Body With Soul Total Healthcare Network Pte Ltd Singapore
- Wellness and Nutrition Coach
- Creation of the 1st wellness & Coaching center dedicated to women in the French Riviera in 2002. Serial Entrepreneur.
- Msc. In Hospitality Management -Audencia Business School Nantes - Bsc. In Marketing ESG Paris - France
Graziella is an expert in Coaching and Nutrition. She is currently the General Manager of Body With Soul, a private clinic based in Singapore with more than 15 Medical Doctors and care givers. She brings over 15 years of Entrepreneurship in services and personal coaching. Before being based in Singapore, she created in the French Riviera the very first Well- Being center and coaching center exclusively dedicated to women back in 2002.
Graziella specialties are about research and analysis of Young women athlete osteoporosis, nutrition and eating disorder among young female athlete group.
Graziella is as well a Pilates Instructor and holds several Pilates degrees from New-York, Montreal and France. She received Degree and Certification from the French Ministry of Sport to be a professional Fitness coach.
Graziella holds a Msc. in Tourism and Hotel Management from the Audencia Business School in Nantes (France) and a Bachelor in Marketing from the ESG Paris Business School.
- Duxton Consulting Group – Founder & Managing Partner . consumer insights, business strategies, innovation
- Former Batey Ads CEO
- Former J.Walter Thomson Asia-Pacific President
- Durham University in the UK with an Honors Degree in Psychology
- Angel Investor and the author of “the edge of selfish altruism” published by Wiley & Co in April 2010.
Alan graduated from Durham University in the UK with an Honors Degree in Psychology. He joined JWT in Canada, and was later transferred to manage the Malaysian Company. He then went on to lead the JWT Hong Kong operation, and established new operations for JWT in China and Taiwan.
Alan became JWT President Asia-Pacific and was appointed to the JWT Worldwide Board and Executive Committee. He held these roles from 1989 to 1999 and during his tenure transformed the region from a loss position to a quarter of the worldwide Company’s profits.
Retiring from JWT, he later assumed the CEO role at Batey in Singapore at the behest of Sir Martin Sorrell.
He left Batey in 2009 to establish Duxton Consulting Group in partnership with Laurenz Koehler. Duxton consulting provides actionable consumer insights, business strategies, and innovations to a broad range of Government and blue chip clients.
Alan is the author of “the edge of selfish altruism” published by Wiley & Co in April 2010.